Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Barcode Fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvannoy

MIS
May 4, 2001
US
I need to print form/labels with barcodes on them. anyone have a good source to point me to for barcode fonts with asp.net ?

Thanks in advance

There are over 150 barcode formats? Do you know which one you actually need (3of9, 2of5, qrcode etc). Not all of them use fonts.

To find Barcode fonts a good source would be to do a Google Search for: barcode font download

However it has already been mentioned that there are a wide variety of Barcodes - some of them 1-dimensional (straight line codes like Code 3 of 9, Interleave 2 of 5, UPC-A, etc.) and some of them are 2-dimensional (square codes like QRCodes, Datamatrix, etc.)

And, again as was mentioned above, some of them are derived simply with a Font and others are the result of a more complicated process.

You first need to determine what Barcode Symbology you are wanting to use (again, Code 3 of 9, I2 of 5, QRCode, Datamatrix, etc.)

Then you can go forward towards implementing the appropriate method of deriving them.

BTW: this forum has a forum area for:
Bar coding Forum
forum694​
It won't get into how to incorporate them into your specific ASP.NET code, but it is where people generally discuss the basics.

Good Luck,
JRB-Bldr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back