Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

barcode 2 of 5 interleaved and PDF 417 with access 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimibel

Programmer
Jul 31, 2003
BE
Hello,
I search a module for create barcode interleaved 2 of 5 (ITP) and pdf 417 with access 2000
please help me
it's very urgent
Thank's for the help
Regards, (from belgium)
(my english it's bad escuse me because i am a french men )

dimibel,
I forgot to add this to the post you started in the "forms Forum."
It gives a complete description of all barcodes.

Also, click on the banner (Barcodeone.com) at the top of this page. He is very knowledgeable and answers quite a few posts in this forum.
jim

hi xaf294
thanks for this information
i testing in my system use it barcode (2 of 5 I)and gime my results
regards,

Hello everyone,
I was interested in all of your barcoding questions and interest. As it so happens, I happen to be the webmaster for a company called Jadak Technologies. We specialize in auto-id (barcode), oem (scan engines, etc.), and engineering services. We are based in Liverpool, NY however we have many international contracts. Feel free to contact me @ 315-701-0678.
We offer from the ground up custom software engineering and hardware engineering services as well. Our solutions are very prominent in inventory control systems and that nature, but can accommodate to any need you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

William Carinci
Webmaster/Application Support Engineer
Jadak Technologies
225 Greenfield Parkway
Liverpool, NY 13088

Phone: 315-701-0678
Fax: 315-701-0679
email: bcarinci@jadaktech.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search