Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bar Chart Values Not Being Displayed Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

donb410

Programmer
Jan 18, 2005
US
I have a vertical bar chart with about 130000 items (Names of Products) on the left (Y) axis and numeric values (unit sales) running on the X axis. If I run the chart as is, the graph is displayed without the Product Names text on the left axis. If I adjust the resolution height, I can get every 5th, 3rd, or 2nd one, but not all of them. My test data did not have nearly this many Product Names and worked correctly listing every Product Name on the left axis. Any ideas or suggestions to get all of the Product names to display would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Don

Thanks,
Don
(Perpetual Innovations, LLC)

Don,
You don't mention your product...assuming it's Report Studio, there is an Allow Skip property on the Bar Chart, try setting this to No. Unfortunately it has been my experience that some of these properties seem to be suggestions rather than mandates, so you may be out of luck...
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back