Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Banyan Vines

Status
Not open for further replies.

marck67

Instructor
Jul 16, 2002
US
Does anyone have an old version of Banyan VINES I could purchase.

What version are you looking for and do you have the hardware to run VINES on?

Not looking for any particular version, 6,7, or 8, with any amount of users will do. I have any and all hardware from ealy ISA 80396 up to the latest and greatest PIV-2.2GHZ. I can get any NIC required.

Regards,
Marck67

hi!
what luck did u have in getting a version of this o/s? i am also looking to aquire one, just as a matter of curiosity. lemme know. thnx

I've not got a copy of the OS, but I do have an old Banyan ICA card sat in a cupboard if anyone is interested.

Stems from some work I had to do 4-5 years ago, where I was asked to visit a distant factory to look at a faulty connection over an ICA link. I took a spare card and cable with me. The fault was elsewhere, and both stayed in my overnight bag for a year. The company I worked for exited the Banyan market, and all spare stock was probably destroyed.

If anyone interested in getting Banyan Enterprise Software (aka Vines) write to me (robot12@plastik.syzran.ru)

P.S. If you have some Vines Server Key's :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back