Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bank Reconciliation balances

Status
Not open for further replies.

francis2299

Programmer
Oct 7, 2014
TZ
Hi All,

I have done bank reconciliation in February and March successfully and the Outstanding Deposits and Withdrawals which is displayed is not correct. In March it shows the outstanding balances of February which we cleared during that period. I was thinking if there is a way of going back to February to clear them as currently I cant since I have already reconciled March accounts. I am attaching Bank Reconciliation Report which shows the wrong outstanding amount where deposits is 21,488,900.00 while the correct one is 0.00 and Withdrawals wrong amount is 27,327,655.00 while the correct ones are 387,845.00 and 841,000.00 you can see them in page no. 6, for March only. All those for February where cleared but still appears I want to be able to clear them.

Thanks in advance
Francis

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=ab831fd9-b3d4-439f-b46d-c9e4709c07d3&file=bank_reconciliation_report_march_2016.pdf
First click the Calculate button on the Bank Reconciliation screen.
If that does not help then run a data integrity check on Bank Services with "Fix Minor Errors" checked.

Sage 300 Certified Consultant

Wait.... the report balances match. What is the status of those checks and deposits in the Bank Reconciliation screen?

Yes the balances match you can check the attached report.

Thanks
Francis

Doh.
What's the status of those checks and deposits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back