Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bad SD card

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesears

Technical User
Feb 18, 2009
US
Hey, I have an Avaya IP 500v2 with a bad SD card. Who can help me get the license swapped to a new SD card? In the past the company I work for was the business partner and we had a distributor that would help with this type of thing. Now I just maintain a few systems and I'm not sure who to contact to have the licenses moved. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Have you tried recreating the card?

You can find BP partners but search online for mail order providers of IP Office licences who are more likely to help with small orders.

Thanks for the replay. I wish recreating the card was an option but I can't even read the card, its dead dead! I contacted one distributor online but haven't heard back from them. I was hoping someone might have more insight. I'm kinda out of the loop.

Thanks

Here are maybe some more bad news.
You can only move PLDS licenses not the old ADI licenses. So if the system is lower than R10.0 then you have a big expense coming.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

The system is 9.0 but it does have PLDS license. Will I still be able to move it since it is PLDS or do I have to upgrade too?

9.0 is not using PLDS
9.1 can use both

So if you have PLDS licenses then you have paid for an upgrade at one time.

PLDS can be moved

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

It was upgraded at some point and has PLDS. I have found a distributor that will help. Thanks for all of the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back