Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bad connection on IP/ Ethernet port on an Realitis DX 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve5512

Technical User
Jul 10, 2020
RO
Hi Folks !

I have a problem of connection on an Realitis DX Dual Processor where using all necessary settings for the Software ( FTP, FileZilla, TeraTerm, PutTTY, Telnet }, the rigth LAN crosscable ( RJ45-A on one end and RJ45-B on the other end ), to connect my PC ( Laptop ) to the backpanel of the System Card on the lower RJ45 port, I wasn`t able to have nothing else than start an Urgent Alarm on the DX system - 63U and 62N - which has nothing to do with my connection cable.
I didn`t even get a real connection with a direct cable between my PC and my DX, only through an LAN Switch. After I get this alarms I was able to ping both IPs - CPUB – 88.0.0.2, the active processor and my PC – 88.0.0.100, without being able to login with a Software as it should, giving all necessary data - Host, User, Password, IP address, DNS …
Resuming all these, my problem is that I can`t connect a PC to the IP/Ethernet port of my DX system by a LAN crosscable without starting an alarm.
I don`t know why and I can`t understand which is the cause of all these, especially knowing I did everything by the book.
Bellow is the header of my DX – an Siemens HiPath Realitis DX 150E Dual Processor, ver. 9.0, issue 6.0 :
Unpublished Work. Copyright Siemens plc.
All rights reserved.
DX ATDBN9006 26978.01 01.030
9.0.061 /01DUK 0001000 UK 14 12/10/05 A M 111
HiPath DX DUAL PROCESSOR
Any suggestions, guidences, solutions would be greatly appreciated.
All the best to everyone who read this post.
Stefan

For those who want to see more details and reply it has already been posted in the correct forum here.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back