Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Backup form

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuedm

Technical User
Jun 28, 2006
IE
We have an issue where we have forms for people to request backup restores etc. through our help desk.

What we're missing is a form for a business unit to request a server to be backed up.

I want such a form so that the Business unit can sign off on what is to be backed up. This would avoid any grief when the day comes they ask for a restore of a data location not included in a backup.

Any one have any examples of such forms they'd like to share? I realize there will have to be a generic form and then specialized forms ones for more complicated backup scenario's such as Database.

I'm just looking for a solid generic form for a user to request that a new server be backed up.

There are forms provided in the sysadmin guides.

Bob Stump
Just because the VERITAS documentation states something as certain, that does not make it a fact and that is truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back