Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Backup Exec Agent Accelerator..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickstart

MIS
Jul 21, 2000
US
When installing the Accelerator AGENT on a second Win 2000 machine from a WIN 2000 machine&nbsp;&nbsp;(with all licenses installed)<br>I get&nbsp;&nbsp;(invalid userid/password) when trying to install on remote machine....(which is wrong)&nbsp;&nbsp;both systems are using the same&nbsp;&nbsp;admin id & password... I can map the other win2000 and mount it's&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;admin shares with no problem...<br><br>it accesses the other system for like 2 minutes then says the&nbsp;&nbsp;&quot;invalid userid/password&quot;.... if I use an ACTUAL invalid userid/password as a test it returns the Error IMMEDIATELY......<br><br>Any ideas anyone ??

Are the trust relationships set up correctly? Between the server? Also does the administrators group have backup operators in it?&nbsp;&nbsp;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back