Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Backup Error with GroupWise & Backup Exec 10d

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabilll

IS-IT--Management
Sep 27, 2006
US
Hello. We are currently running Symantec Backup Exec 10d on a Windows 2003 R2 Server within a Novell network (Netware 6.5 SP 5) and are having a few problems. We are also running GroupWise 7 with Service Pack 1. Below are the errors that are in the backup logs every morning when I view them:

Backup- Shadow?Copy?Components Shadow?Copy?ComponentsV-79-57344-65245 - A failure occurred accessing the object list.

Begin Novell SMS errors:
TSAFSGW.NLM(TSAFS.NLM 6.51.5 314) All resource names are already scanned, or none were found.
End Novell SMS errors.

I know there was supposedly a fix for the shadow copy with Service Pack 1 for Windows 2003 Server and the server is update to date with service pack 2 and the error still exists I have been looking for a fix and haven't had much luck. Looking for alittle guidance.... thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back