Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Backing up a NAM voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

1000M

Technical User
Mar 17, 2005
US
Can anyone tell me how to perform a backup of this? The only option I see (at least a remote option) is to connect via IP? Can I do a back up remotely through dial up? If not can I do it directly on site?

1000M: Have your floppy disk ready and do a F915 on site.

RT

Just a data guy with a little knowledge, programming PBX for fun...

RT

f915 will only get you sekur files you need to go into f983 and use the menus to do a full backup

6 months until ski season starts...sadly i must resign myself to the warmer weather"this will include a normal 8-5 work day, 5 days a week"

Feature 983...log in... press 33. You may want to have about 6 floppys on hand depending on the size of your Nam.

The Wiz

Thanks, I'll try this when I go out there next week. What's the connector? 9 pin female?

Now that question scares me....
There are no cables required...just disks, and a phone. Do both the 915 backup and the 983 backup (Mark the disks!!).
The voicemail will be real slow to users, and IMO you shouldn't do a backup while users are using it anyway, so do it at non-peak hours.

The Wiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back