Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Backing up a Call Pilot 150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2003
Can somebody tell me how to back up a CallPilot 150.
I'm getting into it, and when the bar comes to the end of backing it up, it says incorrect config or IP address??

Anyhelp??

Please note..
You must install cp back up and restore utility on the computer you have conncted to Cp, and must be running windws 95 or higher..and must allot for the proper disc space...are you following proper procedure for the back up?
Are you putting the correct IP info of the CP in the back/up.exe???

Hmm..
I'm stummped..maybe some more experienced folks can express some suggestions..

what kind of NIC card do you have. I experienced this problem and ended up replacing my NIC card and it fixed my problem.

Nam555

Not sure of the NIC on the laptop, but it is the latest version of IE...

No, using the same laptop I programmed it with. Direct connect with a crossover cable..

Have you tried going into the CP through a hub instead of the crossover cable? I've experienced a lot of trouble going directly into callpilots and its usually related to ip configurations or ip address setups. Going through a hub and then into a CP clears up those issues.

Hey Tarm..
I thought it was just me..I've crimped a few cross overs but the connectivity seems flaky..as soon as I connect through LAN enviornment all is ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back