Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Background colors in Front Page 98

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwhager

IS-IT--Management
Jun 8, 2000
US
I am a fairly new user to Front Page.  One thing I have noticed is that when I set up a table and either use a background color on the table or a background color on a cell or set of cells in the table - it displays in the browser correctly, but when the page is printed, the background color nor any of the cell or table borders print.  How can I fix this so they do print?  Thanks.

Hiya, that is a preference you can change in your web browser.  In IE 5, you can go to Tools, Internet Options.  Click the Advanced tab and then scroll down to the Printing section, and check Print background colors and images.  

Just remember that changing the way a document prints with background colors is optional to the user on their own specific browser settings.&nbsp;&nbsp;If you want the background color to printer in every browser, then I suggest you use a background image. <p>Hella<br><a href=mailto:webmaster@vision21enterprises.com>webmaster@vision21enterprises.com</a><br><a href= Enterprises</a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back