Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Background Color in Outlook 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmanzel

IS-IT--Management
Oct 13, 2002
CA
I have one computer in the office who's background in Outlook is grey and not standard white.

I have checked the windows settings and they are on Windows Standard, just like all our other computers.

I also have stationary set in Outlook to <none> just like all the other computers.

I am using HTML and not using word to edit the messages, this again like all our other computers.

I have gone up and down all the options in Outlook and windows but cannot find what could be causing the background for emails on this one computer to be grey and not white.

Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this?

Go into the DISPLAY PROERTIES of windows and change the color of the item labeled WINDOW to white.

It is a windows setting and not an Outlook setting. joegz
&quot;Sometimes you just need to find out what it's not first to figure out what it is.&quot;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back