Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

B169 DECT wireless Conf Phone "Line in Use" issue.

hebegb41

Technical User
Aug 28, 2008
US
Hello Fellow Avaya Dial Toners.
We have an issue with one of our sites that has the B169 DECT wireless conf rm phones. I have about 4 deployed. 1 of the phones is having an issue with an error that says "line in use" when I try to go off hook and make calls. Documentation on this phone is either non existant or useless for troubleshooting.
We have verified the phone is good by swapping with another "known good" phone that gets the same error on that port so it has to be something north of the phone. We have reset the radio, changed cables, rebooted the phone (multiple times), checked L2 settings and even reset the port there. I have checked system mgr and CM for phone status and they show idle and not in use in any way that I can tell.
We are an 8.1 CM and SM.
Anyone that can point this pinhead in the right direction will officially be my hero.

Please feel free to talk bad about me in your circles. But only AFTER you provide a possible solution.

Thanks in advance.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back