Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

B149 Conference Phone SD Card 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcnabb

Technical User
Sep 7, 2011
CA
Hey all, I'm trying to help one of our customers with an issue that he's run into with his new B149 conference phone. He purchased a 2GB SD but receives an error message when he puts the card into the conf phone. Sorry that I don't have more details right now, I'll get more the next time I'm out there, but I'm hoping that someone has run into something similar and has a simple fix (formatting?).

Thanks, in advance, for any help you can offer. :)

Matt
ACIS-SME
ACSS-SME

Thanks all, but I seem to have found my answer. PCN1853H has identified an issue with software version 1.16. There is a new SW version (v1.18) on the support site that has to be installed on the B149. I'll be testing next week and will post an update once complete.

Matt
ACIS-SME
ACSS-SME

It's a actually cheaper to buy the phones as a Konftel phone and get the same functionality (and phone) than it is to buy the Avaya badged version, irrespective of the licence required :)

I haven't seen the Konftel branded phones in distribution here in the States for a while now.

Kyle Holladay / IPOfficeHelp.com
ACSS/ACIS/APSS Avaya SME Communications
APDS Avaya Data
MCP/MCTS Exchange 2007/2010
Adtran ATSA, Aruba ACMA

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it." - Henry Ford

You can still get them here, Avaya have almost doubled the price of those phones....with only a badge to show for it :)

Hi MeanMachine24,

I am having the same problem as your customer. Can you please provide a link to the new SW system (v1.18) on the Avays support site?

Thanks,

Eliana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back