Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AxC storage server going offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenMeans

Vendor
Mar 6, 2003
US
Anyone seen this before ? Aura messaging 7.0 the AxC staorage / MSS goes offline at 7:48 PM and will not come back on line till 6:44 AM after a restart of the server?

WTF ?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Have you run the validateAAM and validateSP scripts to see if they report any issues with the hardware? We aren't to 7.0 yet but those scripts should still be available there I would think.

Link does not work to download any longer

Ken Means

Looks like they pulled those and now you have to "Contact Avaya to obtain them.

Is this a co-resident mss or a separate msg store?

ACSS (UC/SBCE/SM/SME)

Not that they mean a thing anymore , get a brain dump pass the test crash the system.

Also have you checked the mango logs to see what the server thinks its doing at the problamtic time frames?

ACSS (UC/SBCE/SM/SME)

Not that they mean a thing anymore , get a brain dump pass the test crash the system.

Last month, AMS stop working properly, Mango error 42. I had to reboot AAM apps server and it fixed the issue, tempoary..till the next time!

It was a SIP error coming from the APP servers and a timer change (Wait command) fixed it

Ken Means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back