Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AWStats on Perl v5.8.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWBTech

Programmer
Mar 20, 2012
US
Hello All,

Does anyone know how to tell what version of AWStats I am running? I have been looking ferociously online to no avail.

I have inherited a group of websites running on Freebsd in straight PHP leveraging AWStats to collect the website analytics. My Perl is v5.8.9.

Historically I have been able to pull reports from the front end. I am trying to extract March 2013 data to the website front end using the following syntax that I pulled from my predecessors sparse documentation

perl awstats_buildstaticpages.pl -awstatsprg=/usr/local/ -config= -month=03 -year=2013 -update- dir=/usr/local/www/apache22/data/IGSR/stats/2013/march

This is the error message returned.

Can't open perl script "awstats_buildstaticpages.pl": No such file or directory

I found the following information related to troubleshooting this app below here.

"Documentation / FAQ For last security annoucements: click here.
If you need to know something about AWStats (features, setup, ...):
- Read seriously AWStats official documentation : HTML On line or PDF file (315KB)
If you need help:
- The first thing you have to do to solve a technical problem is to upgrade AWStats to last release version.
- Then you should read all the AWStats F.A.Q..
- If you still have problem, check on AWStats General FORUM (hosted by sourceforge).
- If you need more answers or support services, you can find individuals or commercial support on findopensourcesupport.com.
For a quick preview in video of AWStats:
- You can have a look at some video tutorials provided by Manuals Fountain (some are free). Direct link for AWStats videos are here."

Looks like I need to identify version and then update as necessary.

Thanks for all your help.
-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back