Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

avoid internal calls to extension when the agent is in aux work

Status
Not open for further replies.

diembi

Programmer
Sep 22, 2001
ES
Hello,

Is there any configuration to avoid internal calls to extension while the agent in this extension is in aux work? I know there is "do not disturb" option but this option rings the extension and the call is diverted. I would like to not allow calls to the extension if the agent is in aux-work and ACW.

Thank you in advance

I think you are not going to find your perfect solution here. We use send-all-calls, but it does the same as DND. The issue is that the system views the AUX and ACW as a state of the Agent, not the Extension, so it's not looking at the state of the Agent when a call is directed to the Extension. Even if the calls were directed to the Agent ID instead of the Extension, non-ACD calls don't look at Agent states to determine how to route the call.

- Stinney
"Scire ubi aliquid invenire possis, ea demum maxima pars eruditionis est"

"To know where to find anything is, after all, the greatest part of education"

Ok Stinney, thank you very much. I will try with send-all-calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back