Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

avi 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

twiel

Technical User
Jul 3, 2007
Hi

If someone could help please, seems when i save a movie in avi format, it plays olny one frame, the first one.

Im using flash mx, i make my movie in a symbol then bring it on the stage in the first scene, with enought frame to play it, but the first frame plays only play back in a avi format.

hope this made scents.

thank you

Thank you

One more question please, when i try to save as a quicktime movie i also get a error saying the installed verson of quick time you have does not have a handler for this type of flash movie, i have installrd the latest verson of quick time 7.

thank you

Yes for the avi converting works, but if i try to save a movie in flash, as a quicktime movie, i get a error saying the installed verson of quick time you have does not have a handler for this type of flash movie.

different trouble.

thank you

The reason I provided the converter link, was precisely because exporting as a movie from Flash rarely works...
You need to publish your movie for the Flash Player 5 (no higher), and everything must be on the main timeline, nothing in movie clips...

What's the point of trying to export it, if the converter works?

Regards. FLASH HELP - OPENED FOR BUSINESS!
TO GET YOUR OWN FREE WEBSITE HOSTING

I can't seem to find a converter that will loop the avi.
I need it to keep playing in a avi format.

Do you know of one?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back