Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

.Avi jumpy when playback on C.D

Status
Not open for further replies.

theawoken

Technical User
Jun 17, 2005
GB
All is fine in my director window but as soon as I burn it to a C.d and play it back, the .avi just jumps as if it were 2frames/sec... Any ideas?

Also what's the best conversion software from uncompress .mov to .avi? Need quality and low file size...not much you say! :)

Cheers

Sounds like a compression issue. I have always used Cleaner but have recently started using Sorenson Squeeze and outputting to Flash Video swfs for Director and really like the results. Small file size, good quality and no player required on the endusers machine regardless of platform.

Cheers~Frank

cool.
Worked great...
One question..on older computers the videos work fine (all controlled from menu system) but on some computers it takes a while after clicking the "view video" button for anything to happen. This may lead to users thinking there is any error..

Any way around this??
cheers pal

You can use the preLoad command.

Cheers~Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back