Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Average Handle Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOOJOO00

Programmer
Feb 12, 2003
NL
Hi,

I am half way modifying a standard report. It is called Agent Perfomance (Daily) Report. This report is a good report but does not have AHT in it. I tried to get the values by creating a formula from the Daily Agent table. It looks like this:

HrsMinsSecs({Daily Agent.misc2} + {Daily Agent.Handled Call Wrap Up Time}/ {Daily Agent.misc1}).

This formula has been implemented because we work with a Network Interqueue. But we work with ISDN-lines aswell.

I am trying to get this straight for days now and each time when the formula has been modified the outcome differs. I have no refference to check this report.

Second, I tried to add a table Call Detail in it but there is no option, from the menu structure, the "add database" is still gray.

is there anyone who has or had the same problem at hand?

Greetz,

- Ronin71 - R>F>> SNAP!

Which section of the report are you placing this formula? It will only work in the details section the way you have it now.
The reason it won't let you add a database is that you are looking at an infoview that was designated when the report was created.

For question 2, if you want to add calldetail, why don't you modify the 'Agent Perfomance (Detail) Report' instead?

For question 1, what do you change on the formula? MISC1 and MISC2 are the field for network interqueue calls. Please provide more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back