Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Average File Size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wil19148

Technical User
Feb 15, 2007
US
We have NICE Perform (9.0) and are looking to implement storage center with EMC. I need to figure out approximately how much drive space we'll need. Anyone have an average amount of space used for xx amount of time?

Our call centers handle approximately 100,000 calls per month, with an average talk time of 3 minutes.

Even if someone only has an average file size (nmf or aud) for a 3 minute call, I can do the math from there to figure out approximate storage needs for different lengths of time.

Call size depends on the compression you are running so if you're recording at 8kb/s that's what the files going to the Storage Center will be compressed at. As a rough guide 1Gb = 256 hours of recording at 8k compression

i have sales tools which from Nice that calcualte this information for you send me your email address and i will send accross

My email is wevicinus <at> aquaamerica <dot> com

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back