Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Average CCNA scores?? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANCYpete

Technical User
Dec 5, 2001
US
Not that it matters, as long as you pass (849 and up)..but I was just wondering what some of you out there got for scores on the CCNA exam. Trying to gauge what the averages are for people that pass. I'll start...958

I'm the Fanciest of the Fancy...INDEED

Fancy:
Got 911 scored in September 11th 2003. Kinda strange.

Jim:
Get 3 2501 routers. 1 2900 switch.
DTE-DCE cables, ethernet transceivers..etc...it will be a bit over 500, but if you need to troubleshoot with real switches and routers, this is the best way to go.

Microbyte
[medal][medal]

Fancy,

I think it was 949 on the 607 CCNA and 96? on the latest CCNA I took in July at Networkers in New Orleans.

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

I took the CCNA last spring and failed it by 5 points, took it a week later and passed it by 5 points.

Since then I've gone on to get my CCNP, Firewall Spec. and IDS Spec. So I'd say that if you scored a 958 you're in good shape.

Network Admin
CCNP
Cisco Firewall Spec.
Cisco IDS Spec.
MCSA

I got 924 back in fall of 2001 for my CCNA. It really does NOT matter what your score is, due to the fact that if you get 849 or higher, you still pass. (what do you call the person who graduated last in his or her class at medical school and passed national board's - Doctor).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back