Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AvayaCDR - Event ID 107 - Execute TEST SQL SELECT COUNT(pVariable) FROM tParameter Failed with Unkno

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon0101

MIS
Dec 8, 2014
US
We have a dedicated box where we have both IP Office Admin Lite and Avaya IP Office Voicemail Pro Client running. We monitor the uptime of this box and I've seen in blip twice in the last two days. It isn't rebooting but it's losing connectivity enough to trigger the monitoring (basically a ping every X minutes). Looking through Event Viewer I see a ton of these events. SysMonitor doesn't look out of the norm. I'm hoping someone can get me started down the right path to figuring out what is going on. I can't seem to find much information about AvayaCDR on the ol' internets.

Code:
Level - Error
Source - AvayaCDR
Event ID - 107

Execute TEST SQL SELECT COUNT(pVariable) FROM tParameter Failed with Unknown Reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back