Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Workspace - No voice capability

ChiefPriest Abrantie

Technical User
Jul 9, 2024
GH
I have an agent that is able to make outbound calls using Avaya Equinox but on the Avaya workspace it displays no voice capability and the outbound column is grayed out. I have deleted user on ACCS and on IP Office and waited a while before creating again with same extension but still same feedback. But when i create a new extension for the the same agent that problem does not happen. How do i resolve the issue with the current extension ?

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=8f9191eb-5555-4b12-a3db-89d165cb6344&file=Screenshot_2024-07-29_083529.png
I'm no expert on Workspace and Spaces Calling, but its could be a Workspaces license issue for the user. The new extension is probably being granted a trial license which allows it to make calls whilst the existing users license has expired.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back