Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Workplace Not Working On WiFi

Status
Not open for further replies.

tthunder

Systems Engineer
Jun 13, 2023
US
Hello Everyone,
For the last few months the Avaya Workplace app (both iOS & Android) has not been working on WiFi (company or home), but will work perfectly on 4G/5G with no issues. I have rebooted the smart phones, disconnected/reconnected WiFi, forget/rejoin network, reset network settings. I have worked with our network team as I'm convinced it is a firewall issue, but they are not seeing any conflicts on their end. I have also checked with the other telecom engineer to verify SIP ALG is disabled. Sometimes when I first get into the office and launch Workplace, it will work for one call then go to "VoIP Phone Service Unavailable". Does anyone have any idea of what may be going on, or where exactly I could check in Avaya System Manager for settings, logs...etc? I am still learning the Avaya phone system. I am better versed in Cisco VoIP.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Avaya_WorkPlace_Upload_xkwht1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back