Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Workplace issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

lleeNC

Vendor
Aug 29, 2018
US
As the title states,

Have a customer on 11.0.4.7 who is having a strange issue with their Avaya Workplace.

When they have two calls on hold (one is a regular DID and the other is a toll free number), tries to merge, and then it states that the calls cannot be merged. They are able to do this through their deskphones but not through Avaya Workplace. They are able to merge a two regular non-tollfree numbers without any issues on their Workplace.

I've also tried dialing the first number and then select "add someone to call" but that feature is greyed out. I'm wondering if it's greyed out since the customer is on 11.0.4.7. I have noticed in the 46xxsettings between 11.0.4.7 and 11.1.x.x they've added some stuff for softphones.

Anyone have any ideas?

So I'm fairly certain this might be an issue with 11.0.4.7 and the customer needs to be on 11.1.2.x.

I provided a workaround by having them dial the default conference shortcode while two calls are on hold and it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back