Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya WFO/Verint Screen Recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsaunde7

IS-IT--Management
Mar 24, 2016
US
In our WFO environment, we currently have AgentID's assigned to users as well as extensions and we have our data sources set-up to record the users windows login screen name and we also have their phone extension in the phone data source. The only screen recordings we're getting are if the agent's are logged into their phone with their AgentID. If agent isn't logged in with their AgentID and dials from their extension, we don't get the screen recording and only the audio.
Is there a way we can record by both their AgentID and Extension, without having to actually create workstations with the computer host name b/c this will be much to manage with our agents moving to different PC's peridocially. All the help would be appreciated.

IIRC , you can dynamically assign via subnet , so the PC subnets need to be included and then the base extensions , so you record off base extension rather then agent ID , but you certainly dont need a one to one mapping .. or atleast in r12 you dont.

ACSS (UC/SBCE/SM/SME)

Not that they mean a thing anymore , get a brain dump pass the test crash the system.

@montyzummer...
Thanks for the reply. If you could, I kind of understand what you're talking about but can you break it down for me as to what you actually mean by this. Can you by chance show me a screen shot of what that set up will look like in WFO.

Make sure that you have the Agent setup in the WFO under user profiles. You will need to have there Agent ID, and the agents full user name. You may have to have the domain name as well. Then set there extesnion up under data source.

@DAVIDPAYNE

I understand having the agent set-up and having their Agent ID in there but under the profiles section where it has the Data source info, It has column for Agent ID/Extension(I have Agent ID entered), under Screen recording I have there windows login and I have their extension under the phones data source. I get screen recordings this way as long as they're logged in with their agent ID but as soon as they log out of their agent ID and dials strictly from their phone, it records audio but not the screen. We don't want to have input each persons workstation hostname. There should be a way to record by AgentID and Extension with windows login, not 1 or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back