Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya VMPro with Excahnge 2013 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxmunkel

IS-IT--Management
Jul 8, 2007
US
This has already been through Avaya support but I am reaching out to see if anyone has this up and working. I have Avaya IPOffice version 10 running VMpro version 10, Exchange 2013 and using UMS. Phone lights never light up or get messages, messages only delivered to Outlook with UMS turned on. Avaya says they do not support Exchange 2013 however I had VMPro v8 working perfect with Exchange 2013 before I upgraded the voicemail server to Windows 2016 with VMPro v10. Voicemail pro is using MAPI for UMS.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this config.

Mike

From the V10.0 Voicemail Admin guide:

For IP Office Release 9.1, the voicemail server can use Exchange Web Service (EWS) to connect to the Exchange server.
This simplifies exchange integration as it removed the need to install and configure MAPI on server and client PCs. It is
supported for the IP Office Server Edition, IP Office Application Server and Unified Communications Module Linux based
voicemail servers connecting to Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2013 servers.

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”

Terry Pratchet

Sadly running Essential edition, will look into what an upgrade will cost. Thanks Ekster!

If you have VM Pro you have Preferred Edition, although you need to use Application Server instead of VM Pro on Windows.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back