Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Vantage K175 Sip login failure 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dum_ukg

Technical User
Sep 26, 2023
KZ
Hello! I have a problem with Avaya Vantage K175. An error occurs every minute. The version is CM 6.3, SMGR 6.3, SM 6.3. Certificates have been updated and reissued. The number is configured as 9641sip. It's possible to make and receive calls, but every minute, an error occurs, and during that time, it's impossible to make or receive calls. The phone has been updated to version 3.1.1.2. The same error occurs on firmware 3.0.0.0.
IMG_20230926_095306_pon8k4.jpg

I'm not at my system at the moment so I can't recall if there is a SIP Keep Alive setting somewhere (in the SIP Entity or Signaling group)? If there is a setting you may want to check that.

Also, I watched this YT video titled: Avaya SIP Troubleshooting a while back and it was very informative on SIP installation and errors:
Chas

Thanks buddy! but the solution turned out to be simpler. The problem went away after updating the SM from versions 6.3.13.0.631304 to versions 6.3.19.0.631902.

It appears the device can not maintain it's connection the ASBCE or ASMs. What does traceSM tell you about this?

Can you advise if the certificates for the K175 are just stored in your utility server or is there another place where the certificates are stored. I have almost a similar issue but related to certificates.

Hi jprzjr,

We have the same issue all certiicates are valid and not expired. but i was not able to fix the issue. do you have other solution for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back