Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Vantage K175 Limited Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFrey

Programmer
Dec 20, 2009
US
There is an error in Equinox that States: Login error - VOIP service is currently available with limited service. We can call in and out of the phones but have been unable to get video calls to work. The camera button is gray'd out. We have also entered a Voice Mail Number on the user form in session manager but when you press the Equinox voice mail button is states there is no number configured to access voicemail. Seems as though we are missing something. All these phones are on the corporate network not going through our SBCE.

@wanebo if it is a licensing issue Im not sure what license is needed/missing.

Validate that you have power user licenses assigned.

@wanebo we have Avaya Aura not Avaya IPO.

I get the "VOIP service is currently available with limited service" error due to certificate and/or TLS configuration. I am trying to resolve it.

@t2true I also feel this is due to a certificate issue.

Obtain the devices log and see what the actual error is. While it is frustrating to get these logs sometimes, it is also the quickest way to pin point the issue. You may also be able to see something in a traceSM (turn on TLS trace too).

Also, does the CM station have Video enabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back