Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya UC Module v11.1 on IP Office 11.1 issue saving/backup configuration 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetEngBB

Systems Engineer
Dec 13, 2022
TT
Good day,
Has anyone experienced the following issue? I have configured the CallFlow on a UC module v11.1, saved and made it live. However when I try to save, export or backup the configuration the resulting files do not have any of the changes I made; I confirmed this by opening the config files offline.
I would like some advice on what is the most effective way to get a copy of my live configuration.

Have you tried to export the .mdb file? I think it's under File - Export

I will try this and verify with Voicemail Pro client if the changes are showing up. Thank you for your suggestion.

...Also make sure your VM Pro client is the same release as the VM Pro as I've seen weird things happen if your VM Pro client is too old.

Thank you very much for your response. We seem to have gotten a successful export of the CallFlow in database (.mdb) format. I am using the client provided from the App Center of the UC module, so I thought that was the correct version.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back