Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Softphone and One-X dropping inbound calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrG322

Technical User
Apr 14, 2014
NZ
We have a large site with 5 remote offices connected over VPN's. Users log into PABX via softphone with Jabra USB headsets and use one-X Portal for call control. 1 site has 4 users, 3 users can connect to softphone and one-x and have no issues with call control. The 4th user can connect to softphone and one-x and can make outbound calls without any issue but inbound calls ring the softphone and the one-x but are dropped as soon as they are answered. This problem has gotten worse over the past 3 weeks. We have reinstalled Softphone, upgraded Manager, One-X, VM Pro and I still have this one user who gets dropped on inbound calls.
The VPN tunnels are stable and have had no packet loss or dropped connections. I have tried logging this user into another PC and it's the same thing so I believe it has something to do with the user profile.
They have more than enough licenses and all the user settings are the same across the company.
Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back