Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Site Administrator - display errors - Err Type 769

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2004
US
I had my phone support vendor check my system for any problems. They ran the command DISPLAY ERRORS in the Avaya Site Administrator, changed the ERROR LIST: field to "errors" and put today's date. They came back with a bunch of errors, but in particular one of type 769. There were 4 of these. Vendor told me that this error indicated that the PBX was reset, it is was caused by the PBX's LAN connection. That did not make any sense to me.

Does anyone have any experience with this error? I am not a phone engineer, but it did not make sense for me that a LAN connection would cause the PBX to "reset". Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

What type of system is this hardware and software versions?

I have an s8300. If I do DISPLAY SYSTEM-PARAMETERS CUSTOMER-OPTIONS on it I get the following on page 1:

G3 Version: V15
Platform: 22

Software Package: Standard
RFA System ID (SID): 110786
RFA Module ID (MID): 1

Does this help? Forgive my ignorance if it does not. Is there a different command I can run to get additional info? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

I usually get the CM version when starting Site Administrator and clicking on GEDI and that disclaimer pops-up. At the very bottom of that windows right above the OK button.

This means I'm running CM 5.1.

"System: Extra Large Software version: R015x.01.2.416.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back