Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya SCS500 voicemail to CS1000 CallPilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnjwinters

Programmer
Jun 15, 2005
US
I have a site with an Avaya SCS500. I have never worked on or seen this system, but am being told the voicemail no longer works. This system is no longer supported and in the next few months we will be moving them over to our CS1000.
Is there a way to have the SCS500 phones use our CallPilot in the mean time? Can the phones or system be pointed to the CallPilot?

It may be possible, but you will have to have a PRI in between the 2 systems and more than likely have to have the NMS license in the Call Pilot. My initial thought is it may not light the lights etc on the SCS but I don't know that system either.

I'm not interested in being able to light MWI. I just want CallPilot to answer for the SCS500 for voice mail. I'm thinking through something like FDN and Hunt pointing to my CallPilot. Or maybe a system wide setting, I could answer for the SCS500. I just don't know the SCS500 side of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back