Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Phone MIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkee

Technical User
Apr 5, 2017
US
I am trying to use SNMP to query the MIB on an Avaya 9611G SIP phone version 7.0.1.0.46.

I have loaded the following MIBS into my SNMP MIB Browser.

96xxmib31 (Avaya 9600 H.323 Phones)
Avaya-96x1IPTelephone-MIB (For 96x1 H.323 Phones)
g3mib20_asn1 (AVAYA-G3-MIB)
MIB-96x1-SIP-R62-CID-158202 (for 96x1 SIP phones)

There just seems to be a lot of undefined OIDs that I can't tell what are.

Are there any other MIBS that I might need to load?

Thank you.

The latest MIB is included in the installation zip file. As a side note, the latest is 7.1.0.4.

Thank you! Looks like that is working. Looks like the netwest versio nof fimrware is 7.1.0.4 but the latest vetsion of the MIB is 7.0.7.0

Version 7.0.1.0:
1. Add new enumerations 10-14 to endptAPPstat.
2. Add endptAUTHCTRLSTAT MIB item.
3. The following MIB items are not applicable for phones with HWVERS 3 and up as conveyed by endptHWVER:
endptRFSNAME, endptRFSINUSE, endptRFSstat, endpBOOT1INUSE, endpBOOT2INUSE.
4. Add note that endptAPPINUSE returns the filename of the Application/Library software package if the phone with HWVERS up to 3 (as conveyed by endptHWVER) and returns
the firmware version of the active bank if the phone with HWVERS 3 and up (as conveyed by endptHWVER).
5. Add note that endptBACKUPAPP returns the filename of the Backup Application in the phone with HWVERS up to 3 (as conveyed by endptHWVER) and returns
the firmware version of the inactive bank if the phone with HWVERS 3 and up.
6. Add endptAUDIOSTHS, endptAUDIOSTHD, endptAUDIOENV MIB items.
version 7.0:
1. Update the description of endptMEDIAENCRYPTION as result of AES-256 support.
Version 6.4:
1. Add endptHWVER MIB item.
2. Add endptLNQ MIB item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back