Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

[Avaya Open Queue] Need direction for Key/Value to create contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhibdon

IS-IT--Management
Jul 9, 2013
US
After a bit of a balk by the developers upstairs, the ball on getting Open Queue in our AACC servers to work has been lobbed over the fence (cubicle wall as it were) for us folks in IS to get working. I do hardware 95% of the time down here, and outside of writing some application scripts for incoming calls, I don't know much about what I'm doing.

I've got an Agent Desktop (CCAD) client running on my PC successfully (logging in fine), plus I have the Open Queue test skill set turned on in my Agent ID. What I need to understand is how to inject a test contact to see if it pops on my agent desktop. At that point we can confirm it works without our custom screenpop application, and toss it back over the wall to them. I've been told by the folks upstairs that I can use this WebServiceInspect.exe to inject a contact.

The window from this application has the title "Create Contact" and then has two fields: Key & Value, plus a "Create" button. Apparently our developer has no idea what to put here to generate a test contact, and somehow we have to figure this out now. So ranting done, what I'm looking for:

1. Some direction on resources I can read to determine what on earth I put here to create a test contact

OR

2. In a dream world, someone here familiar with Open Queue just tells me a quick Key/Value I can put in to generate said contact!

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back