Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

avaya one x

Status
Not open for further replies.

AT08

Programmer
Aug 11, 2015
IN
Good evening to all
any suggestion is appreciated

Hardware = avaya ipo 500v2
version = R9.1.4

problem =(1) Can avaya one x work on virtual server ?
(2) VMPRO must be installed on onex server that is if i not installed the vmpro on same server , can i operate the avaya one x ?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://downloads.avaya.com/css/P8/documents/101005085[/url]
one-X Portal for IP Office
In an Server Edition network, this application is installed on the Server Edition Primary Server by default.
However, in order to increase the supported user capacity, you can disable one-X Portal for IP Office on the
primary server and run it on a separate IP Office Application server instead.

See page 11 supported types.

We want to see Fraulein Maria.

Sir ,
i m using simple ip office 500v2 , not server edition.
so now again my problem is , can i installed the avaya one x on vertual server 2012 ?

Before you go any further please realise that "Avaya one-X" is a generic prefix to well over a dozen different Avaya products. So which one are you asking about?

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

You can have one-X Portal for IP Office with Application Server based installation. This is a linux based deployment and should make your life easier. And yes it can be virtualised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back