Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IPOCC 10.1.2.3 SIP REGISTRATI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the issue?

It isn't red so it doesn't seem to be an active issue.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

I know I restart watchdog service everytime to make it work . But I need to fix problem for one time and I see your post about this problem before I do same thing delete extn for ipocc from ip office and create again and create new certificate for ipocc from ip office web manager but same problem still happening every week. I would like to know because your report this issue before here in tektips if it was fixed one time for you or still same error happen and if this error related to ip office or ipocc ?

Make sure you have the correct User Rights on the SIP user, also check that the User Right has the correct settings according to documentation as I've seen that it sometimes doesn't on new installs.

Otherwise you would need to enable SIP Messages on CHAP log and run a Monitor trace to see why it's failing.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back