Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP Office Plug-in for Salesforce.com future with end of support on CTI Toolkit

Status
Not open for further replies.

effectivecommunicat

IS-IT--Management
Jan 19, 2009
US
Hi All,

I have a customer using the SFDC plug-in via an Office Worker License and OneXP. They just received an email from SFDC that states their SFDC CTI Toolkit will be retired in 2017. We do not have a lot of customers using the plug-in, so I am not an expert by any standard. I just wanted to see if anyone heard or knows more about this and the solution moving forward. Will ESNA be the only integration Avaya supports moving forward or will their plug-in be supported to connect to and Open CTI cloud based solution? Any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated!

Chris Skordahl
ACIS, ACSS Certified

And thank your local preferred deity for that.
Neither side cares if it works anyway. They can stick that plug in up their clackers.

Save Ferris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back