Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP Office Manager 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

acurylo

IS-IT--Management
Jun 18, 2015
US
Hi,
I am very new to this so I am not sure what kind of information is needed. We have Avaya IP Office Manager 500 not sure if it is release 9 or 10. Lately we have been having calls misdirected to the wrong extensions. For example when somebody calls in and when directed to dial the extension they are looking for (say 318) the call will not go to extension 318 it will go to 316 or maybe 328 or something like that. Does anybody know what could be causing this? We have not changed anything in IP Office and cannot understand why all of a sudden calls are going to the wrong extensions. Any input would be great, because like I said I am new to all of this.
Thank you

better to create your post in the avaya ip office forum

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

and due to an endless stream of MiCollab , MiCC issues
Life would be simpler If only they tested products properly before releasing them .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back