Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP Office and Speakerbus Turret Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

xterest

IS-IT--Management
May 5, 2007
US
Hello,

Anyone have experience setting up a Speakerbus Turrent system with an Avaya IP Office? My Client used to have an Avaya GS series system with integration with the Speakerbus Turrent system. The one feature they are asking for is to be able to have shared line appearance between the 2 systems so that they can pick up each others calls between the system. On the Avaya GS system they currently have that we will be replacing was able to do this.

My plan is to setup a SIP trunk between the 2 and allow extension to extension dialing and to also setup a few conference bridge rooms on the IPO side that they can all dial into to setup conf calls. Has anyone one found a way to setup BLF status lights cross system that I can emulate a shared line appearance on a Speakerbus turret that represents a line on the Avaya side? I have also been thinking of possible using a SIP 3rd party endpoint license to achieve this, but wanted to pick some of your brains to see if there is a way to do this that I am missing, or if it is even possible.

Thanks in advanced.

Mike

I came for the turret.

Would it be cost prohibitive to use an SCN h.323 line and 2x IPOs?

try looking at the ipo to asterisk zip line FAQ in the Faq section for some hints. BLF data though....you really want to wake that beast?

You haven't lived until you've been affected by a lack of gratuitous arp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back