Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP OFFICE 9.1 Software auto atendant help 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipostar1

IS-IT--Management
Aug 17, 2016
PR
thread940-1752041

Before I was able to do this on the 9.0 software
But now my Distributor ran out of those sd Cards And send Me 9.1 cards
On the auto attendant Greeting I was able to dial a Extension number (example x10 , x11 , x12) and the system would send me to that extension
Now on the new software 9.1 I’m not able to do it even thaw the greeting table are a separate section from the Action tables now is like they are both bind together and only lets you select the 1,2,3 ,4 option only on the greeting instead the direct extension number like it did before.

I also tried adding a # route but the system tells you is a invalid option
Does anyone know a way around this so I can chose a extension on the greeting and the menu options on the menu side

mview_ojg4sz.png

The SD card might come preinstalled with 9.1 but you can still downgrade it to 9.0.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Where do you get that scree ipostar?

Leo

He's using Basic Mode.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

I am trying to fully understand what the problem is here... Are you saying that on 9.1 you can't program 1 to dial by extension? Or that you want to be able to dial an extension during the greeting and then once the greeting finishes the selector code changes from dial by extension to a direct transfer?

change 1 from a transfer to number 10 to a dial by number action

It won't change (its locked or grayed out) or you change it and it does not work? In either case it is not a 9.1 issue, I have programmed basic mode system (sad I know) on 9.1.4-9.1.6 with no issue in regards to this.

How you have it setup, you would need to change it in all 4 menus (morning, afternoon, evening and out of hours). So you verified that whatever time profile you are currently hitting the option has been changed? You currently looking at the out of hours menu, which will only play 12am-7:29am and 11:31pm to 11:59pm or if night button is pressed.

I usually make the morning greeting 12AM to 11:59PM and only use that greeting throughout the day, and night button uses the out of service. Way easier to maintain 2 greetings/menus then 4. The basic mode schedule is junk(cant specify days only times) so your pretty much guaranteed to be using a night button not the schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back