Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP Office 11.1 Feature Pack 3 General Availability 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayNEC

IS-IT--Management
Jun 5, 2002
US
Avaya is pleased to announce the availability of IP Office Release 11.1.3 software. This
is a scheduled Feature Pack also addressing a number of issues found in the previous
IP Office 11.1 GA releases.

Downloading now, will be upgrading a lab server edition first.

New England Communications

May the force be with you, @JayNEC.

Thanks, Tim
Adelaide, Australia

Anyone else try this out yet? I've seen no buzz, positive or negative. I've got an upgrade coming up and this has been out for a couple of weeks... I need to decide between this and 11.1.2.4. And I've seen weird stuff happen with 11.1.2.4 like repeated emails, and call flows not working intermittently.

New England Communications

@JayNEC - My IPOSS expired so I can't download it. I haven't seen anything on here though.

Thanks, Tim
Adelaide, Australia

I have it on the 500v2 system at HQ, with 5 SCN-connected 500v2's connected and so far, no issues to report or complaints from anyone.

*9608s, J179s, J189s, Workplace (used only internally right now), plus analog endpoints (12-port FaxFinder)
*Various trunks in use including SIP, PRI, & POTS. Roughly 15,000+ calls and faxes processed per week through this system.

I'm still working on SBC implementation, so I can't report on that yet, but ::knock on wood:: 11.1.3 seems okay, for us anyway.

To be honest I have just installed the SE in demo mode to check the mobility features for Workplace, they do not work as mentioned in the doc, for what I have seen.

I made the jump today on a customer system. Three IPOs in SCN, new application server, moved VM Pro from Windows to the app server. Was previously on 11.0.4 SP7. This particular site is voicemail and dialtone only. No apps, no mobility, just basic telephony.

Everything went fine, even the Windows voicemail backup and restore to the app server. The only part I haven't figured out yet is referred authentication in the VM Pro client. It's using the accounts that restored from the Windows system, even though referred authentication is enabled on the app server. I haven't dug into that too much yet since things are working and I can log into the VM Pro client OK. That's for a day next week to figure out.

I found bug: "Web Management>Platform View>Logs>Download"

And the error is displayed: "Error contacting server. Please make sure Web Control service is running."

Tested environment: Installed App server 11.1 in lab and updated it to 11.1.3

err_i2wu5i.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back