Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Index System Off Site Diversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMWTEK

Technical User
Nov 29, 2010
GB

Hi

I have been trying to divert a ddi number on an index phone system to another external
number. I have tried it via the control plan pointing to a speed dial eg S120. If I dial
the speed dial number internal it rings the external number ok , but when I dial the ddi
number it doesnt seem to look at the speed dial in the disposition and just rings the
switch board.

I also tried just pointing the ddi number straight to the extn - 2056 . It rings the extn
ok - then set the divert all and set the S120 in the divert all other no. If I just dial the
extn 2056 internaly it diverts to the external number ok but again if I dial the ddi number it
just ends up ringing the switchboard.

I havent done alot of prog on the index , but have set up these diverts before and havnt had
any problems. Just looking for any pointers what would be stopping the call coming and dialling
back out. Any info would be appreciated...

Cheers

M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back