Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Hunt Groups and Queuing (using Non ACD Applications) If possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvc57

MIS
Jan 31, 2013
US
Here is what I have and what they want to happen.
Dept has a DID (Lets say exten 8600) going to 2 phone's using MDA ( These are SIP phones)

They want queuing but don't want to spend the cash for ACD License.
I tried setting it up this way
Created a test VDN 22035
Added it to vector 48 ( Which has routing for off hours and Holiday to an IVR) In hours operation will rout to an Xport 27093 after Announcement
27093 has a coverage path of 124
Cover path 124 first choice is H3 then Voicemail H99
here's the kicker...
Hunt Group 3 was setup as a Group Type of DDC ( So Que will be an option) Added Que Limit for testing 45sec and all agents are busy Announcement on message center parameters Page. Added the 2 agents in the Hunt Group.
What I think is happening is if I set Cover Path 124 point 1 H3 to ring 4 times even if H3 answers it seems the the timing on the 4 rings dictates to go on the the second point Like if not seeing a connection from the hunt group. If I bump the first choice to say 24 rings it will somewhat work ( But that's not really how to do it)
I was also using Send All on the phones to show user is not available and it did work. If both were on send all calls would go to VM. Any Ideas? If is this a limitation?

Here is a screen shots in case I wasn't to clear in explaining

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=a17984d9-6cb4-4bb6-b8d7-28a818fabff4&file=hunt_group_3_page_1.JPG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back