Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

avaya fw_updated batch file problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

computermanprof

IS-IT--Management
Dec 30, 2014
SA

iam using one x portal 9 and i have the avaya fw_updated batch file but when i run it always said for evrery avaya program not installed i need this file to forward all one x ports

the batch file does not do any "forwarding". It only opens up the ports on that computers firewall, if enabled. You need to get your hands into the *hardware* firewall to do actual port forwarding.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

thanks aacon for replay and for the information but if you mean that the router configuration by port forwarding it is done as the avaya manual said and i have the problem in iphone one x mobile preferred registration error and on the android ihave an invalid server
certification

so some ports are going to the IPO and others are going to the one-x server?
which ports go where?
you also have a FQDN setup to point to your public IP address (set in the one-x app) and in the IP Office you have set another FQDN that also points to your public IP address (Domain name entry)?

the ports are forwarded by the firewall so even though the go to the same IP address it will get sorted out by your firewall

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back