Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya FTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

boygie10

Technical User
May 15, 2013
GB
Hi

I have below query from our third party support, would you know what and where I can get the 'FTP information for phone backup'?

Thanks.

Here is the complete email - Nectar is their alarm monitoring device. Thanks..

"We are having an issue with the FTP software on nectar rig because it is using the same port which is 21 and is stopping the FTP software from running.

Would it be possible to have fileserver information which the phones use for backups so we can put FTP software on there please.

We need to keep FTP separate from Nectar Rig for this work".

Phones don't use ftp. Their note doesn't make much sense. "Because it is using the same port which is 21" - the same port as what? Phone get config/firmware by TFTP or HTTP and if they backup, it's over HTTP as well. What's the conflict?

Thanks Kyle, How and where do I find the HTTP information, I may thought that HTTP is what they referring for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back