Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya engineer work

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3rm3y

Technical User
May 18, 2017
GB
Hi guys. I apologise if this is a support only forum , please point me to the right location if so.
I was an avaya and Siemens hipath / openscape business engineer along with hosted solutions. The company I worked for is no longer in business due to covid. I have found temp work in hosted voip, but I have no idea how long this will be for , is there somewhere I can do part time remote support to earn some more money and have a backup incase the current role also disappears?.
Ideally something that gives me some work and potentially to offer more should I need it in the near future?
I don't want t be up the temp role as it is steady work & income for now.
I don't have the knowledge, contacts or ability to set myself up as a solo contractor.
Thank you.

Check with Black Box Network Services.

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4 & V6, OpenScape Xpressions V7, OpenScape Contact Center V8, OpenScape Voice V9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back